Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas

Christmas conference was awesome! We got there (Laoag) around 2:30 when we would be starting and I was already feeling a little emotional and stuff, so we are waiting inside the church and in walks Elder Ewell (from my MTC batch) I almost started to cry. But I composed myself and went up to talk to him. As I started talking to him I was barely keeping it under control when out from behind him pops Elder Reber.... I wasn't prepared haha I just started crying and awkwardly left. Went to the bathroom and composed myself and came back out and started talking to them. As I was saying "just wait till Sister Woahn gets here, I'l be a wreck!" IN walks Sister Woahn.... yup... I cried like a baby. We caught up and I was able to talk with her a lot. :) Later we had a service project at the hospital and a really nice dinner at the mission home:) The best part of the night though was getting the packages from my mom. :) She's the greatest! And yes... Again I cried.

During one of our appointments this week the members gave us a watermelon! Of course it was one of our first appointment of the day and I had to carry it around in my purse for the rest of the day! We laughed about that for a while.

My word of the week is: makapananahanan

This week has been interesting.... not much work because on saturday my companion was sick all day. I cleaned the whole apartment and wrote ALOT of letters. These are the people who can expect a letter from me:
Grandpa and Grandma Schultz
Sister Heidi Woahn
Nicole Waxman
The 8 children from the elementary school who wrote me:)
Mom
Cathy
Dad
Cache
Mercedes
Mrs. Yates
Sister Davidson
Jamee
Dustyn
Rick
Marc
Sierra
THe Jeppesons
David
Kevin
Aunt Tammy and Uncle Benny
Uncle Bryan and Aunt Fauniel
Leticia Harris

... it was a productive day for me:) Which is good because yesterday it was my turn to be sick. I stayed in bed all day and slept... at night... I slept too. and that was all:)



This is a picture a member drew for Christmas.
This is a picture a member drew for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment