Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Golden members and new baptisms

Blogging is getting harder and harder cause i cant remember what was on the last ones and what I have already written about. This coming week though will be Joy and Kyla's baptism!!! They are around 13 and the will be my first official baptisms meaning i have taught them since the beginning! I'm pretty excited! they are so great!
One of our recent converts, Brother Delmar, (my first unofficial baptism) has pretty much become a golden member of the ward. He now has a calling, is preparing for a mission, and the other night prepared a family home evening for pretty much all of sallacapo.... which was like 30 people! It was really great! His family is not yet members, but they all came to it too and they loved it! We've been teaching his little sister and she is going to be baptized on the 29th:) my 3rd official baptism:)
Yesterday we had a typhoon here.... it wasn't that bad though, it just rained a lot and was really windy. By the time that we went out and worked it was pretty much over. Kind of exciting though:)
Yesterday four members of the ward worked with us as we taught the less actives, Brother Delmar was one of them, He likes to work with us because he really wants to serve in the states and he needs to improve his English... since i speak English.... it makes sense.
That's pretty much all I have for this week... oh I found the love of my life here:)... hazelnut chocolate spread from Belgium.... I KNOW that they must have this in heaven... it's the best thing I've ever tasted... ever.
(I think she missed the existence of the Nutella here in the United States)

No comments:

Post a Comment