Sunday, January 12, 2014

Success!

I forgot that it wasn't normal to:
-Shake hands with someone when you first meet them.
-Eat 6 times a day
-Drink Soda out of a plastic bag
-People just touching you.... squeezing your arm, or rubbing your head.
-People saying what ever they want to you: You're fat, why do you have pimples, you're beautiful..... on and on.
 
This week was a really great week:) We were able to see a small miracle:) We haVEN'T BEEN HAVING A LOT OF SUCCESS WITH HAVING INVESTIGATORS AT (uggfg!!! I hate capslock!) church but this week we worked our butts off and we finally had 10 investigators at church!!! Yes!!! The church is true!

We still don't know what the deal with the visas is.... so I still don't really know when I am coming home:) Oh well:) Sana I get to see all of these investigators get baptized though!!!!
I am ridiculously sick right now. Maybe I'm dying. But it's fine. Just keep working and the Lord will bless you right?!?! That's what I am goi9ng to go for:) Sister Shrack made no-bake cookies this week.... so life is still good.

Got my 72-hour  kit all finished finally. Don't mind the fact that I'm almost done with my mission here. Just give me praise:) That's all that I ask:)
ZTM was really good:( We did a training and even though it was probably the most boring topic that you could give a training on (reporting and accounting) The missionaries seemed to have a lot of fun:)

I was able to go on exchanges this week with Sister Incognito:) She's the best! I think she's had like 70 baptisms or something on her mission.... she's crazy good.... I've only had like 5 haha well a few more, but still! Man she's good. A little crazy, but so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment