Monday, February 25, 2013

A welcomed surprise

Well I wrote a blog last week, but I'm not really sure what happened to it. So I guess I will just go from here. The high light of this week was.... EXCHANGES!!! So why did I love them so much you might ask? Well, the exchanges were set up the week before of course so that I would be going to Vigan and be companion to Sister Seu (Love her) and Sister Pagalaran would be coming here and be companions with Sister Sabio. So we get up Super early so that we can be to Vigan by 7:30. we get there and wait forever! And FINALLY the other sisters show up..... Only no Sister Pagalaran.... huh? It was Sister Woahn and Sister Serapia. SUPRIZE!!! They switched it so that I would be companions with Sister Woahn and Sister Serapia would be with Sister Sabio! Best suprize ever? I think yes!!!

Suprizingly we worked really hard throughout the whole day and even contacted and taught a super rich family.... that's the power of two Americans rightt there! It was sooo great to actually get to work with Sister Woahn for reals and not just in practices at the MTC. I'm gonna have to admit a little bit though.... I LOVE Americans! Maybe it was just Sister Woahn.... but I'm pretty sure I just love working with Americans!!! Philippinos are great to, don't get me wrong, but when there's no culture gap, it's much softer on me:) I cried when I left:( 

two days later we had interviews in Vigan again. Elder Reber was there so it was nice to get to see him too! For an activity we had a cookoff,. Since Sister Sabio and I are the only girls in our district, of course we were put in charge of cooking..... Sister Sabio straigh out told me it was up to me to make it happen. Perfect. forced to play the piano, now forced to cook. Luckily my wonderful mother sent me some awesome recipes! And a big shout out to Cathy for the "awesome" Present that she sent to me! HAha love you Sissy!

This week's shout out goes to Cache! I love you and miss you!





No comments:

Post a Comment