Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm Miss Universe

This week I was accosted at the beach. A drunken man came up to me and grabbed me by the arm and told me that I was his one true love and his name was Robin... like Robin Hood. It was actual super frustrating because everyone just thought that it was funny and no one would help me so we ran away.... It's super hard for me to teach in this area because the new miss universe or whatever was from America.... naturally that makes me basically famous and people will just flock to me..... even when we are teaching lessons to our investigastors they will all just come in and stare at me. It's good for them cause they get to listen to the gospel I guess, but bad for our investigators because they get very distracted. We have to find sneaky ways to get to all of the houses that we teach now... sigh.... it's a little more than frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment