Thursday, June 16, 2011

My First Blog

It's somewhat depressing that this is going to be my first blog and I really have nothing to talk about. I saw my sister's and I thought that it was... cute? so I decided to make my own. I did find it pretty entertaining that when I was doing the sign up crap that it saig gender: Male, Female, or Other. What the heck does other mean?! Is the world so sad and pathetic that there are people out there that really don't know that they are a male or a female and so websites that let you write about your life in order to not descriminate against these ridiculous people have to add the "other" option onto their websites. And then on top of all of that there are people who are going to write blogs about them doing this, and people like you who are going to read blogs from people who write blogs about companies that do this. Alll I have to say is: "people, figure it out... you are either a man or a woman.... a doctor can help you figure it our if you are really struggling that much." The end. First Blog: COMPLETE.

3 comments:

  1. cute? what's with the question mark?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it was cute.... but i feel like cute is a word that you should use to describe a kitten... of a baby hippo...

    ReplyDelete